مطلوب مسؤول عقود أول لدى شركة فينيل العربية في السعودية
Senior Contracts Administrator
II. BASIC FUNCTIONS
Responsible for assuring that the company enters into viable Contract transactions, and both the company and customer comply with the provisions of the awarded Contract. He/She is then is responsible for administering the awarded Contracts. Serves as the primary interface with customers and business partners of a variety of cross-functional areas in the administration of standard and nonstandard agreements including but not limited to strategic analysis, complex negotiations, capture strategy, proposal preparation, finance, and internal/external customer service. Ideal candidates are generally experienced in one or more areas of the contract lifecycle or contractual function(s), developing business relationships, and demonstrating an affinity for working with, or understanding technology. Prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant contract related matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives. General knowledge of U.S. Government and International Direct Commercial Sales contractual agreement language and law is a must.
III. MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide direct contract administration such as review and approval of contractual documents to ensure protection of company’s contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies as well as working with subcontract managers to determine appropriate flow downs for subcontract formation.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سكرتيره ومديرة مكتب
2. Provides proposal support to include taking an active role in managing Cost Proposal volumes, supporting fact-finding and leading the negotiation process. Review and analyze government or commercial solicitations to understand requirements and advise Program Management of all relevant contract issues. Ensure company proposals are fully responsive to prospective Contract requirements. .
3. Advise the Vinnell LLC management team on contractual terms and conditions.
4. Oversee contract performance by reviewing and approving contract changes, monitoring budget, compliance documents, schedules, deliverables, and recommend actions to ensure mutually satisfactory performance.
5. Advise management of contractual rights and obligations and, as needed, provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
6. Maintain official program records including contractual documents to include, but not limited to, correspondence with customer, Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, contractual and financial management templates and respond to company data calls for assigned programs.
Interface with senior management and customer counterparts. Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and organizational skills
B. Independence: Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated with considerable latitude for independent judgment. Virtually self-supervisory.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONSإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فنيين تشغيل ماكنات ومساعدي فني لدى شركة وادي الرافدين لصناعة الورق الصحي
A. Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or required in related field; Masters Degree in Acquisition and Contract Management or Government Contracts preferred. Additional qualifications in law are a plus.
B. Experience: Minimum 6-10 years of experience in U.S. Contracts administration field. Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role. Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts. CFCM and member of NCMA highly desired.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements: Demonstrated experience with multiple contracting formats, including Firm Fixed-Price and/or Cost Reimbursable. Demonstrates skill and ability to analyze and develop innovative solutions to complex contract related problems. Familiarity with accounting procedures. Familiarity with terms and conditions and/or special contract clauses such as intellectual property and indemnification. . Demonstrated strong leadership skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment. Able to communicate effectively at the highest levels. Viewed as expert in field amongst peers; Excellent communications skills – written and oral. Working knowledge of FAR; DFARS; Possesses a valid driver’s license.
D. Must be a U.S. Citizen for visa purposes. No non-U.S. candidates will be considered.
E. Need a valid passport with at least six months validity.
Associateإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدبرة منزلية لدى عائلة سعودية مرموقة