مطلوب مسؤول فني لدى شركة المجتمعات العالمية في لبنان
Technical Officer Lebanon
Global Communities, previously known locally as CHF International, is seeking a Beirut-based Technical Officer to assist the Program Manager in the overall implementation of the project in Beirut, Lebanon. They will be responsible for developing implementing procedures for shelter rehabilitation projects in both residential and non-residential buildings. They will be required to supervise, monitor, and evaluate engineering projects in accordance with Global Communities’ principles, and promoting cordial working relationships with partners, communities, and other stakeholders. The expected duration of this short term employment position is three months, starting as soon as possible.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشغل غرفة التحكم لدى شركة Weir Group PLC
- Develop the technical specifications for related work in coordination with the working group or other technical guidance.
- Contribute to work plans and activities implemented by contractors, ensuring alignment with defined program approaches and objectives.
- Participate in developing technical monitoring plans and reports.
- Ensure quality control and assurance of project, and prepare checklist reviews defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- In close coordination with M&E staff, plan and manage assessments, and analysis for results.
- Ensure compliance with relevant donor regulations.
- Produce regular monitoring and reporting on project activities using project management and monitoring tools.
- Promote knowledge management effectively through the production of key infrastructure rehabilitation, urban WASH and Shelter program documents and reports; and sharing good practices, lessons learned, knowledge and information.
- Support the program manager in all aspects of project cycle management – design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
- Report all protection and security related concerns.
- Participate in communication with the affected population, beneficiaries’ registration and verification.
- Contribute to databases for the collected data and analyze in coordination with the direct manager.
- Provide timely updates for any needed situation analyses.
- Provide feedback on projects’ performance based on monitoring data.
- Attend relevant working group meetings, team and organizational meetings as required.
Administrative Tasksإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تسليم المشروع المعدات المملوكة للوحدات لدى شركة Worley
- Assist in preparing inception plans (kick-off phase), work plans (Gantt Chart) and regular donor progress reports.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Six years of relevant experience with engineering university degree may be considered as equivalent of bachelor degree; applicants can be qualified with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or a combination of higher education and work experience as mentioned earlier.
- 5 years’ experience in infrastructure rehabilitation projects, shelter programs, and/or construction work.
- Past work with local NGOs and/or international donor funded programs preferred. Experience working with IDPs or other vulnerable population required, implementing infrastructure rehabilitation project and conducting training is preferred.
- Applicants should have good written and verbal English and Arabic skills.
- High analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with excellent planning and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of humanitarian practices and principles and ability to work in line with these while engaging with affected populations
- Ability to solve problems in the field with beneficiaries and suppliers
- Must be computer-literate, particularly in programs such as MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills required, with the ability to work independently and be self-directed, as necessary.
- Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments.
Entry levelإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مبيعات لدى مجموعة المدى للتوزيع والتسليم
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Government Administration
- Financial Services
- Information Technology