مطلوب مساعد إداري ونائب موظف استقبال لدى شركة ALPLA Group في السعودية
Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Coordinate office procedures
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Resolve administrative problems
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Assists the Management in assigned projects
- Prepares different templates (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) if needed
- Ensures a proper filing of contracts and documents
- Ensures a professional organization of offices
- Assists in preparation of reports, minutes and presentations
- Prepares visitor information and ensures a proper welcome (information, registration, safety equipment etc.)
- Manages communication of all types (receives and directs emails, conference calls, phone calls).
- Organizes and prepares meetings/ conferences.
- Orders business cards in coordination with Admin GCC
- Order and control Stationary for the plant
- Ensure a clean, safe and organized office area.
- Coordination and follow up with Cleaner.
- Display and update KPIs & communication on the plant boards
- Display and update company policies on the plant boards (despite HR policies)
- Follow up with purchase for ordering of office furniture and other consumables
- Coordination of Holiday Planning & Time Keeping with Head of Departments & OM
- Help in organization of team work activities.
- Assists the management for any other requested tasks
- Courteously welcomes and assists all visitors and guide them
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mails and packages. Ensures packages and mails are properly distributed, sent and delivered in a timely manner
- Assist in photocopies, scanning, printing and faxing when needed.
- Assists in coordination of on-site catering for meetings.
- Assists to maintain conference room schedules and prepares conference rooms for meetings.
- Answers and transfer calls to responsible employee
- Prepares monthly listings, logs, and correspondence as assigned.
- Assists with placing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for visitors
- Maintains company car log of maintenance, tag information and keys
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What Makes You Great
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in relevant field
- 2 to 3 years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant or an equivalent work experience.
- Should have Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
** Position is opened for FEMALE SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY.**إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب اداريين مخاطرة الجودة من الجنسين لشركة رائدة بمجال الصيدلة في جدة
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Packaging & Containers
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا