مطلوب مساعد تحليلات البيانات لدى شركة أبكو العالمية في الاردن
Junior data science – Analytics assistant
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 30 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 32 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait. Our projects also take us to Cairo, Amman, Muscat, Beirut and other markets in the Levant.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة استقبال لشقق فندقية بدون تأمينات اجتماعية في تقاطع طريق المدينة مع صاري في جدة
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MEA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the Middle East and pride ourselves on making an impact.
As a junior data science/analytics assistant you will be responsible for supporting our clients on data-driven insights and working closely with colleagues from the MENA region to identify and implement different data science solutions that will add value to our business. The successful candidate will bring good knowledge of analytics and AI and a great grasp of digital transformationإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى مجموعة شركات شحن رائدة
- Work closely with colleagues from different departments to identify use cases for data science that adds value to our business and our clients
- Support on the daily development of client deliverables and analysis of the client’s data that requires analytics and data science know-how
- Support the development of new business proposals for the clients with special focus on the analytics workstreams
- Supporting the digital team in several tasks such as data extraction, preparation, cleaning, analysis, visualizations and reports generations
- Converting complicated data science and analytics aspects into simple to understand concepts presented in a PowerPoint presentation form
- Look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across the clients
- Conduct research from which you’ll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
Education And Experience
- A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science (preferably with knowledge in Digital Communications)
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Knowledge of a programming language (preferably R or Python)
- Basic knowledge of data science and AI/machine learning algorithms (e.g., linear regression)
- Basic understanding of web development principles including but not limited to post and get requests, REST API, etc.
The Companyإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب منسقة دورات تدريبية حديثة التخرج لدى مركز تدريب
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with more than 30 offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia – with a diverse global team of more than 800 experts.
APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business and has been named the “Best EMEA Network to Work For, 2017” and “Public Affairs Agency of the Year, 2017” by the Holmes Report.
- Public Relations & Communications
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Management Consulting
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا