مطلوب مساعد مدير PEX لدى شركة أرامكس في الامارات
Assistant PEX Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
* This role is a key position dedicated towards Freight & Logistics process optimization vertical, responsible for the delivery of three pillars of PEX program: Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, and Capability Building across Aramex regions
* It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of Lean Six Sigma methodology, and supporting PEX framework, to deliver strategic objective of operational efficiency & cost optimization
* To drive the PEX program in the domain of Freight/Logistics vertical and scale them globally
* Hands-on approach in driving Continuous Improvement & Transformation Projects independently across all regions
* To deliver tangible and sustainable topline growth and/or bottom-line savings during the program
* Work closely with regional PEX teams in key geographies to enable PEX vision on the ground
* Manage and monitor project or program schedules and progress to ensure expected results are delivered on time and to budget. Maintain, adjust and communicate updates to project plans as needed.
* Through the application of Lean concepts, Kaizen events and key Six Sigma and/or Lean projects of varying size and scope, to identify opportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize asset utilization.
* Provide ongoing support to multiple project teams. Communicates Process Excellence information/news to plant management, staff, and employees.
* Hold an independent view on Process performance and support global plans for continuous improvement.
* Support the evaluation of emerging digital improvement tools, systems and processes.
* To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
* Supply chain management expertise in large manufacturing organizations or 3PL
* Fleet capacity & manpower capacity optimization is large organization
* Lean Six-Sigma or Transformation role in supply chain industry
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* Bachelors degree a must, preferably Masters degree
* 3-6 years with a successful track record in driving Process Improvement & Continuous Improvement
* Lean Six-Sigma, transformation or re-engineering background is a must
* Demonstrated skills in driving operational efficiency and cost optimization projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be open to travel 30% of the time as per project needs in other regions
* Experience in preparing and presenting recommendations to an audience of senior executives
* Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا