مطلوب مستشار اول ومساعد مدير لدى منظمة EY في لبنان
Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Lebanon
Our teams help clients improve and report on their sustainability performance. Specifically, we help clients manage emerging risks, and reduce costs through the design and implementation of systems and processes and leverage opportunities in areas such as climate change, health and safety, labor rights, nonfinancial reporting, supply chain and environmental management.
The EY CCaSS team is actively looking for a senior consultant/Assistant Manager with climate change and sustainability consulting experience or background, including exposure to energy management, green building, HSE management systems, sustainable value creation, sustainability digitization, business model innovation, sustainable supply chain and reporting.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مبيعات لدى شركة سيمنز
We are at the forefront of current trends in climate change and sustainability and we engage with clients at all levels to provide insight into these developments. We want candidates who are dedicated and capable of helping us to develop our dynamic sustainability practice that is focused on making the difference for our clients as they navigate this agenda.
Your Key Responsibilities
In this role, you will work as part of a wider team to support business development efforts, win project work and advise EY’s clients on sustainability advisory and related services. You will also contribute to the development of a market leading team that is capable of providing board level strategic advice and winning large transformation engagements that leverage the wider competencies of EY. Working with EY CCaSS local / regional teams to deliver and execute projects efficiently with a high quality standard will also be essential.
If you have commercial/consulting experience in the following areas, we want to hear from you – energy management; sustainability reporting; green building; HSE systems; sustainability transformation; sustainability strategy; sustainable supply chain, valuing sustainability
Skills And Attributes For Successإقرأ أيضا:وظائف مبيعات وتسويق في شركة الوسائل الصناعية
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3+ years of experience in a position focused on sustainability advisory
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, for example engineering or environmental science
- Understanding of the key energy, green building and sustainability issues and drivers and how they link to business value
- Proven track – record of project management and delivery, in particular large scale consulting engagements around sustainability
- General understanding of sustainability best practices in areas of transformation, supply chain, digitization, business model innovation and value measurement
- Exceptional commercial and leadership skills combined with entrepreneurial mind set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team and environment, managing team members to successfully deliver projects, a real team player
- Flexible in attitude to deal with GCC mind-set
- Strong technical, quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ideally you’ll also have
- Relevant professional qualifications an advantage
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
What We Look For
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What Working At EY Offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
- Financial Services
- Information Technology