مطلوب مستشار مالي لدى شركة هايز في قطر
financial consultant – budgeting and reporting
Your new role
- Strong stakeholder management skills and guide stakeholders on their budget preparation and budget consumption.
- Preparing Budget Variance reporting
- Analyse Monthly expense variance
- Reconcile Balance sheet accounts
- Prepare forecasting reports
- Implement accounting system, procedures, and internal controls.
- Ensure that all payments are recorded in compliance with Governmental accounting procedures.
- Recommend to the Management, new forecast process, tools and models that will enhance performance, where needed.
- Provide financial guidance and strategic input to the assigned Sector / Department / Business Area Heads in the delivery of their respective business objectives through a deep understanding of their business models.
- Ability to analyse and develop required reports and statistics.
- Ability to manage the accounts books and ensure that they are kept up-to-date and that accounting transactions are properly checked and reviewed to ensure accuracy of records.
- Month end closing process of Budget transactions and reports.
What You’ll Need To Succeedإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سكرتيرة لدى شركة ضفاف النهرين لصناعات الغذائية
It is essential that you are already based in Qatar and are bilingual (Arabic and English). Experience in Gov sector finance is essential. Consultancy/Audit firm background will be an advantage.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا