مطلوب مشرف المنح لدى الجامعة اللبنانية الأمريكية
The Finance Department, Grants Office is currently looking for a Grants Supervisor reporting to the Director of Finance, Grants & Contracts. This position is based on Beirut Campus with occasional commuting to Byblos campus.
The Grants Supervisor is responsible for the processing of accurate and timely grants’ transactions as well as all journal vouchers within the accounting system.
Additionally, he/she coordinates the financial implementation of the grants with the grants owners.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs and verifies transactions related to the grants accounts as well as journal vouchersPrepares and verifies spreadsheets for analyzing actual grants expenditures and the related budgets
- Implements the relevant parts of the grants, contracts, and sponsored proposals by conforming to the University’s proper cost allocations as well as applying the applicable overhead rate
- Adheres to donors’ financial reporting requirements
- Coordinates with grants owners and with other finance departments on compliance issues
- Acts as a facilitator during the grant proposal and implementation phases, as requested
- Reviews and approves selected transactions
- Prepares the monthly grants reports
- Prepares the reports on the internally funded financial activities of the University’s Centers & Academic Institutes
- Performs other duties pertinent to this job as assigned or appropriate
Minimum Required Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة استقبال بشركة إستشارات هندسية
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with relevant specialization in Finance, Accounting, or Auditing
- Minimum 8 years of work experience (out of which 4 years of experience in grants and 2 years in a supervisory capacity)
- Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards
- Ability to use ERP systems
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite and Oracle E-business Suite
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
Closing date for accepting applications is Monday, September 15, 2020.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational background. No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Higher Education
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول برنامج COVID-19 لدى الاتحاد الدولي لجمعيات الصليب الأحمر والهلال الأحمر – IFRC
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير ضمان الجودة ومراقبة الجودة لدى شركة اردنية