مطلوب مشرف متجر التجارة لدى شركة Vectrus في الكويت
Trade Shop Supervisor – P&E
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Supervise the daily operations of a Facilities Maintenance Branch trades shop in support of the Facility Maintenance Manager. The Trades Shop Supervisor provides technical/operational guidance and supervision to employees and teammates to ensure compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) for the following functions: Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of facilities, infrastructure and utilities in the Area Support Group Kuwait (ASG-KU) area of responsibility through inspections, preventive/corrective maintenance, and customer-generated work orders received through the facility work order reception desk. Support capabilities may include maintenance sections (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Carpentry, Generators, Power Plant, Sewage Treatment Facility and Heavy Equipment, Custodial and Facility Installation Key Shops).إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي خدمة العملاء لدى شركة Agiliti
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Assist the Facilities Maintenance Manager in providing a safe and secure workplace
- Conducts and oversees the preventive and corrective maintenance programs
- Uses a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) database to track work orders, request material and update work order statuses as needed
- Evaluates maintenance request forms, sets priorities, and processes work assignments
- Monitors operations of the facilities maintenance staff
- Maintains all maintenance records
- Conducts training on safety and other programs
- Provides reports on safety, quality, and maintenance issues
- Performs routine inspections for maintenance sections
- Performs other duties as assigned
Material & Equipment Directly Used
Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software and producing written documents.
Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 130F degrees in the summer months. Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Normal work week is 48 hours, but must be able to work overtime or nights as required.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ممرضات لدى كبرى المراكز الخاصة في السعودية
- Must be able to work in extreme climatic conditions where temperatures often exceed 130F. Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required.
- Required to observe all safety and health requirements for office and field environments.
- Must have professional appearance, consistent with local customs.
Education/Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- License, certification or trade school in at least one of the following trades: Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Carpentry or Heavy Equipment.
- Six (6) years of facilities maintenance experience with 2 years in a supervisory capacity of a similar project, department or branch related to these functions
- Must be able to demonstrate good oral, written and listening skills
- Must possess strong knowledge in a skilled trade (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and/or carpentry)
- Knowledge and understanding of the US Army Public Works system and procedures is required
- Knowledge of the US Army supply and procurement process is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and management skills in a professional demeanor
- Ability to work effectively with employees and management of all levels to include multi-national staff, superiors, and senior military officers
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Collaborative work style fostering cooperation and teamwork
- Ability to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities to handle a demanding workload
- Ability to anticipate internal client needs
- Effective ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Basic proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook applications
- High-level organization and planning skills so workflow is managed efficiently and accurately
- Ability to read, analyzes and interpret reports and documents
- Will supervise trades section leads of multiple disciplines to include: carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, power generation and electrical
- May monitor budgets and have signature authority.
- Information Technology & Services
- Hospital & Health Care