مطلوب مشرف موارد بشرية لدى شركة PAE في العراق
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is seeking a dynamic, organized, proactive HR Supervisor that will be based in Iraq, and serve the Life Support Services contract in support of the State Department. The HR Supervisor will report to the Human Resources Manager. The additional duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive:
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Comply with all Environmental Health & Safety and Quality Assurance requirements and goals. Provide information and materials to these divisions as necessary to ensure adequate and legal documentation.
- Provides HR guidance, coaching and support to Program Management and personnel, partnering with Program and Corporate HR to implement program-wide HR initiatives
- Participate in and lead employee relations investigations, actively integrating with corporate legal and ethics entities
- Facilitates on-site management training and coaching sessions
- Assists in the development and improvement of HR procedures, guidelines, employee and management tools with Program HR Manager
- Notifies managers of demobilizations resulting in requisition requirements
- Provides support and oversight for the Job Requisition process
- Communicates with onboarding employees as the onsite representative, helping each candidate personally through the process
- Schedules new employee arrivals, including transportation, travel, badging and biometrics, billeting, site tours, and New Hire Orientation
- Hosts New Hire Orientation sessions
- Creates and audits new employee files
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Five (5) or more years of experience in an HR Department, performing three (3) or more HR functional processes: employee relations, recruiting and staffing, EEOC and compliance, benefits, compensation, and training and employee development
- Three (3) years or more of experience supervising HR staff personnel
- Two years’ experience in an administrative capacity, with exposure to HR/Recruitment processes
- One year experience presenting and coordinating meetings, classes, or orientation sessions
- One year experience in Recruitment Processing
- Experience in an OCONUS environment
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education, or other related discipline
- Security Vetting: Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance, maintaining eligibility for the duration of the contract
- Language Skills: Professional English communication skills, both oral and written
- Citizenship: US Citizenship is required for this position because a US government Secret level clearance is required.
- Medical: Favorable passage of a drug screen and physical examination
- Driver’s License: Valid Driver’s License from Home of Record (HOR)
- Two (2) years’ of international experience in challenging locations, preferably working in the Middle East, with a working knowledge of customs and cultural differences
- Department of State experience
- Experience working with PAE
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of ALL principles and processes involved in HR functions at a large-scale overseas facility
- Successful management of multiple sites in geographically dispersed locations
- Ability to collect, analyze and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise reports
- Experience in effectively dealing with international and headquarters staff, and sensitivity to other cultures
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative details in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to be innovative and be an agent for change
Working And Living Conditionsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مشرف متجر التجارة لدى شركة Vectrus
This position may be located in a war zone, in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere desert-like environment. Temperatures can reach 120- 130 degrees Fahrenheit/50-55 degrees Celsius during the summer months. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment, as well as willing and able to deploy to Iraq for extended periods. Work schedules are a minimum of 6 days per week and 10 hours per day, while some jobs have higher daily and weekly minimums. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time and being capable of running and ‘duck & cover’ during emergencies without putting oneself or others at risk.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Posted Today Full time R0049948
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Human Resources