مطلوب معاون تدقيق لدى شركة MillerMusmar CPAs في الاردن
The Audit Associate will be working directly with the US office to support various assurance projects. You’ll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. You should be an organized professional with strong technical and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively with our clients and staff. You will need to be able to multi-task as planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير الإدارة لدى شركة CA Global Africa Recruitment
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements and support the execution of a high-quality audit.
- Maintain and apply a foundational knowledge of industry-specific accounting literature
- Understand and apply MillerMusmar’s Audit Methodology while preparing clear, well-structured, and effective audit documentation
- Participate in client and engagement team interactions in a professional manner, including properly conveying information gathered from the client to the engagement team
- Identify and communicating potential issues and opportunities for audit efficiencies and process improvement to Senior Associates, Managers and Partners
- Minimum of one year of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university and eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Excellent communication skills required; fluent in English
Please respond with a copy of your CV, references, and a cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you for your interest!إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فران لدى شركة آرا الكويت
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا