مطلوب مندوب مبيعات لدى شركة أوتوديسك في الاردن
Territory Sales Representative – Turkey
Territory Sales Representative – Turkey
Territory Sales Representative, Turkey
Location: Amman- Jordan
Job ID: 19WD33902
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business from both existing and new customers within a given sales territory.
Candidates will be responsible for achieving billings goals by managing, building and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This will be accomplished through following on qualified leads generated by the Sales Development organization as well as outbound lead generation from targeted prospect and customer lists. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Autodesk offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell market-leading design software to take your career to the next level!
Territory Sales Representatives will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. TSRs work closely with Sales Development reps, field-based Territory Sales Executives as well as with channel partners.
Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters
- Prioritize highest opportunity target accounts within a defined territory
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and
- Ensure that prospect and customers needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business
- Utilize telephone, email and web-based communication as the primary means of connecting with customers
- Manage in-person sales meetings with decision-makers to close some of your largest deals
- Leverage field-based Territory Sales Executives as appropriate
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed
- customers expectations
- Build the appropriate team for each opportunity coordinating Autodesk personnel including presales, consultants, and services to drive value into the client base
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas
- Inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales
- career progression framework
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا