مطلوب منسق أول للسياسات الإنسانية لدى Acciónounter el Hambre Remote في لبنان
Senior Humanitarian Policy Coordinator
Duration : 12 months
Start date : ASAP
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
The Action Against Hunger advocacy aims to make lasting changes in intervention policies, practices and capacities in order to end hunger and malnutrition and especially acute malnutrition in children under the age of five, influencing political and economic decision makers and mobilizing public support.
the Senior Policy Humanitarian Coordinator will Support and facilitate Action Against Hunger – Spain’s advocacy policy implementation regarding Syria, in face of regional stakeholders and partners, in close coordination with advocacy officers in the mission and positioning of the organisation on the different fora and stakeholders related to this crisis.
for more information about our activity in advocacy please check https://www.accioncontraelhambre.org/es/que-hacemos/incidenciaإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس ميكانيك لدى شركة مقاولات
to learn more about the syrian Context and our interventions https://www.accioncontraelhambre.org/es/oriente-proximo/siria
Key activities in your role will include
Objective 1: Strengthen Action Against Hunger’s advocacy and policy towards the Syria Crisis.
- Analysis of the key humanitarian challenges related with Syria and Action Against Hunger in particular upon the organisation’s mandate and nature.
- Develop, in coordination with the Mission Coordination Team and the HQ Advocacy Desk Officer a medium-term advocacy strategy for Action Against Hunger regarding Syria. The strategy will have to include a strong risk analysis for Damascus based INGOs, mitigation and protection measures and mapping of funding opportunities and political allies.
- In coordination with Mission Coordination Team and HQ Advocacy Desk Officer, support the implementation of mission’s advocacy programmes for Syria, by participating actively in all forums of interest for Action Against Hunger in the region.
Objective 2: Positioning and Networking.
- Maintain regular meetings with donors and the UN, individually or in coalition, to provide Action Against Hunger’s insight of the crisis.
Objective 3: Reporting
- Provide minutes of attended meetings (Advocacy platform, donors, INGOs…).
- Provide monthly reporting to HQ Advocacy Desk Officer on activities.
- Update on regular basis the No Hunger Forum (Action Against Hunger intranet) (minutes, relevant information regarding Syria…).
Do you meet the profile required criteria?إقرأ أيضا:وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة الاتصالات السعودية
- Bachelors or master degree in law, political science, sociology or similar background.
- Specific studies in humanitarian aid and/or development, International Humanitarian Law.
- Proven knowledge of strategic planning, representation and coordination.
- Knowledge of Action Against Hunger technical sectors, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in working in Middle East.
- Specific knowledge on advocacy approach, design and implementation techniques.
- Significant experience on advocacy at national level, desirable regional level on the Middle East context.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the Humanitarian sector. Three or more years in advocacy or related field.
- Desirable: Experience in negotiation with UN, INGO, donors and coordination forums
- Languages: English fluency, French and Spanish appreciated, Arabic is a plus
- Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
- Mobility national and international
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: 12 months.
- Base: Damascus
- Salary: 35.000 euro/gross /year
- Per diem and living expenses: Approx. 11.000 euro/year (included as salary in 12 payments)
- In addition, we will offer you a benefit packaged estimated in 20.000 euros/year.This packaged includes:
- Expatriate insurance (health, live, repatriation, travel, etc.)
- Break flights/trips to defined area: (break per diem: 215 EUR, break travel allowance: up to 400 EUR)
- Yearly holiday return flight ticket
- Accommodation and housing expenses (in guest house)
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action against Hunger -Spain).
– Candidates may be contacted for other suitable positions within Action Against Hunger.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسبين حديثي التخرج لدى شركة في دولة قطر
– Due to the high-number of application received, only potential applicants will be contacted.
-Applications will be assessed and vacancy might be closed before the end of the announcement as per qualifications availability.
– The organization is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people.
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Public Relations
- Project Management
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا