مطلوب منسق إدارة القوى العاملة في تكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى شركة كأس العالم لكرة القدم قطر2022
IT Workforce Management Coordinator
This Job posting is for Job seekers only. We do not encourage Recruitment Agencies to contact us via this posting.
The Workforce Application Coordinator is responsible for aligning FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC workforce application projects requirements to the FIFA solutions, addressing all the pre-tournament and Tournament needs to the relevant FIFA team and following up all phases, from the conception to operation at the venues/sites and dissolution.
- Ensure that all Q22 workforce IT related needs (from the business point of view) are captured and analyzed by the IT Solution Architecture of FIFA, identifying and addressing all gaps of the relevant applications teams
- Map overlaps and gaps from Q22 workforce and FIFA IT landscape, ensuring alignment between Q22 and FIFA IT team and external entities related to this area.
- Develop progress, risk and issue management regular report according to IT governance and keep counterpart aligned
- Assist in the external Vendors selection by providing an assessment on technical capabilities to support the Q22 processes solutions.
- Support the IT master delivery plan from the workforce application perspective
- Ensure the implementation of policies, standards and procedures related to the workforce application as well as relevant guides and training materials
- Responsible for liaising with FIFA IT teams and relevant providers the cycle of the workforce product development including the delivery of user manuals, support training sessions for end user.
- Coordinate Release and Deployment management with the FIFA IT teams and suppliers.
- Ensure positive attitude from the application teams and good relationship with all the parties, including FIFA teams, Q22 workforce, end-users, suppliers, Host Country in systems Implementation and operation
- Responsible for coordinating the Workforce requirements for all modules of the Workforce System (including, but not limited to, Volunteers, Workforce Planning, Paid Staff Management, Assignments, Scheduling, Rostering, Training, Uniforms Distribution and Operations)
- Maintain full integration with all Workforce modules as well as any other system or providers that exchange information with the Workforce System
- Engage all relevant stakeholders (including Workforce, Accreditation and the system providers), ensuring the alignment of all relevant rules and policies with the system
- Consolidate system customization, gap analysis, testing requirements and user acceptance, securing all appropriate documentation in a timely manner
- Perform homologation tests with the Operations & Maintenance are for delivering the systems for production, securing a proper handover to operations
- Ensure that the system providers have devised plans to ensure business continuity including procedures for preventions and recovery from threats
- Actively participate in any workforce integration meetings and ensure that system related risks and issues are raised and followed up to resolution
- Provide a high level of service for the system users prioritizing requests and manage deadlines for system phases and updates
- Ensure the workforce/volunteer portal operation for a positive experience for all applicants
- Support Workforce in the delivery of the system training to all users
- Ensure a smooth transition from system development to implementation (including software/hardware installation, setting up users and access privileges etc.) and operation
- Provide support to problem resolution after the go live date, as part of the integrated IT Support Model
- Ensure that all workforce application incidents are tracked in the ITSM and supported as per SLAs, as part of the IT support model
- Look after the quality of the end users experience to guarantee their overall interaction with FIFA World Cup 2022 is pleasant.
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصور ومصمم فيديو
- A minimum experience of 5 years in Technology.
- University degree or similar higher education, in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or related field
- Strong IT skills and knowledge, especially in Applications development and delivery,
- Technology certifications such as, e.g. ITIL Foundation
- Strong Project Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in Arabic is an asset.
- Team Player, willing to work to tight timelines
- Positive attitude, patience and persistence.
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in management of suppliers
- Experience in workforce systems
- Experience in provision of technology services for major events
- Experience working on the gap analysis based on AS-IS, To-Be processes and proposed changes for process improvements
- Experience in business analysis and business process implementation
Location: Doha, Qatar
- Events Services
- Information Technology & Services
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى مجموعة تجارية
- Information Technology
- Project Management
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا