مطلوب منسق تدريب ميداني لدى شركة كريم في الاردن
Field Training Coordinator – Amman
Roles And Responsibilities
- Liaise with Catalog/Menu team to understand when a restaurant’s menu has been created and is ready to set “live” on the Careem NOW platform.
- Manage and maintain physical and digital document management systems (Proof of training, device handover forms).
- Generate pre-structured reports from our CRM system/Tableau to assist the Commercial director.Shared Responsibilities:
- Hand over all trained and live merchants to the Commercial Director for distribution to account management.
- Track key metrics (Acceptance time, item unavailability) of new merchants to make sure training has been done efficiently.
- Retraining merchants should there be any issues/change of shifts/owners.
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- An understanding of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English language skills.
- Needs to be patient in nature.
We’re looking for someone who can take ownership, who is of service and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application!
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدربين لبرامج التصميم و الهندسة العملية لدى أكاديمية إرث