مطلوب مهندسو دعم لدى وظائف KBR – شركة الحلول الحكومية في العراق
Area Support Lead Engineers (ASLE)
KBR is looking for Area Support Lead Engineers (ASLE), to be embedded into ROO’s engineering / operations team, supporting Rumaila Field Operations on a 28 days on / 28 days off rotation
Rumaila is the 2nd largest producing oilfield in the world. Located in Southern Iraq, near the city of Basra, Rumaila runs down to the Kuwait border and is approximately 80 km long by 10 km wide, encompassing 26 degassing stations and water injection facilities, and more than 800 well sites. Rumaila currently produces around 1.5 million barrels of oil per day with an Iraqi work force of over eight thousand.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندسين لدى مكتب استشاري في الرياض
Rumaila Operating Organisation (ROO) operates the field. ROO is a Joint Venture between BP, CNPC and BOC (Basra Oil Company), with BP as the lead company.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or better in Chemical or Mechanical or Petroleum engineering. Fluent in the English language.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 18 years relevant experience in O& G process industry, including the design and operation of processing systems in the oil and gas industry. Have a Chemical/mechanical or Petroleum Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years working in an international oil and gas operation, in a day to day operations support role involved in supporting operational risk management, production optimization and defect elimination
- Demonstrable experience in identification and personal delivery of minor facility modifications in an operating facility.
- Candidate to demonstrate experience of key engineering process simulation and modelling tools (HYSYS, PIPESIM, Flarenet etc.)
- Experience of risk management processes associated with process safety including but not limited to: ORA, HAZID/HAZOP, inherently safer design, fire and blast management, etc.
- Experience in defect identification via Root Cause Failure Analysis and identifying facility debottlenecking opportunities.
- Candidate to demonstrate familiarity with all relevant industry codes, standards and practices (API, ASME, ISO)
- Candidate to demonstrate strong coaching skills developed in multi-national projects with diverse nationalities and cultures.
Roles And Responsibilitiesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين اداريين لكافة الأفرع لدى معهد المستقبل المهني التكنولوجي
Position shall report to Operations Manager but functionally linked to Engineering Department for supporting delivery of operational support related Engineering related activities.
Candidate’s Responsibilities Shall Include
- Providing daily Process engineering support to Area Operations Team and being the first point of contact for any Engineering queries from the area operations team.
- Working closely with optimisation and production teams to identify debottlenecking opportunities & constraints and initiating debottlenecking projects as necessary.
- Performs Process Engineering calculations that do not require specialist or expert knowledge to support the daily operations of the facility
- Assumes Single Point Accountable (SPA) for the front end definition of various technical changes originating from operational work scopes. Carry out Site Surveys, preparation of Basis of Design, SOR’s, EQs response and MOC development.
- Supports various process safety reviews. Working closely with operations personnel (eg Operations Manager, Ops advisors, Site Engineers and HSE personnel) to define and lead where necessary on the following key aspects of process safety:
- Operational Risk Assessment
- Pre start up safety review (PSSR)
- Act as Custodian of asset PIDs with final sign off of as built drawings.
- Provides technical input on operations procedures as required.
- Communicates Process Engineering lessons learned to Site Personnel.
- Provide support as necessary to activity planning and progress reporting
- Represent ROO on technical issues associated with 3rd party organisations such as key vendors and other IOCs as necessary.
Scheduled Weekly Hoursإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب معلمات لدى مدرسة اكاديمية حلمي الصغير
- Defense & Space
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا