مطلوب مهندس دعم تكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى شركة شبكات إذاعة الشرق الأوسط في المغرب
IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer- Rabat
The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking for an IT support Engineer to provide Erbil MBN Employees with the Technical Support needed. This position location is required for Rabat, Morocco.
The IT Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for providing Level 1 end-user, desktop and application support to staff and all broadcast users.
The Incumbent will Coordinate build out and deployment of new hardware and software needs, in addition to Coordinating problem resolution with user and IT/Engineering team at Springfield-the headquarters.
The IT Support Engineer will Coordinate troubleshooting between Springfield and local technical vendors/support and troubleshooting of complex issues.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندسين معماريين في شركة معمارية سعودية في المدينة المنورة
The Incumbent will Field phone calls to address support for the following areas:
- Network access
- Printer access.
- E-mail access and administration
- PC Hardware problems
- Application usage assistance
- Password management
- Hardware and supply Provisioning
Candidates Are Required To Have
- Minimum of 2 years technical experience in a helpdesk/end user support customer service environment required
- Possess extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Extensive experience maintaining and configuring Intel processor computer systems
- Understanding of project management principles.
- Superior interpersonal/customer services skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems features, and integration capabilities
- Arabic language skills are a plus
MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN’s mission is to expand the spectrum of ideas, opinions, and perspectives available in the media of the Middle East and North Africa; provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information; and, accurately represent America, Americans, and American policies. Through its multimedia broadcasts, MBN seeks to inform, engage, and connect with the regions’ people in support of universal freedoms.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب معلمات دين
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
- Online Media
- Broadcast Media
- Media Production
- Information Technology