مطلوب مهندس شبكات لدى شركة جونيبر نتوركس في السعودية
Resident (Network) Engineer 2 for Junipers Networks Routing/Broadband Platforms
Resident (Network) Engineer 2 – Routing/Broadband Platforms
Location: Office & Customer Site in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this opportunity
This position is technical role, providing post-sales support of Junipers Networks Routing/Broadband Platforms in customer premises; specifically, MX, PTX, M, E and QFX platforms. The Resident Engineer will be required to develop and maintain an expertise on the products troubleshoot within the customers’ network and related platform certification processes. This position requires strong knowledge and experience with routing and switching protocols and best practices. This position is on-site at the customer location and may occasionally require long work hours and on-call support for critical issues.
Responsibilities:إقرأ أيضا:وظائف هندسية نسائية في شركة أقوات للصناعات الغذائية
- Supporting and troubleshooting different network architectures consisting mainly of Juniper Networks.
- open and track cases to problem resolution on pre and postproduction issues.
- Understand the Customer’s organizational structure and become familiar with the Customer’s network implementation and support processes, procedures to help in designing/PS.
- Provide training & Knowledge transfer for other team members.
- Build and support Layer-2/Layer-3 VPN services based on MPLS core infrastructure.
- Implement and support MPLS infrastructure using both LDP and RSVP signaling protocols, including extensive support for traffic engineering and protection.
- Implement various BGP scenarios to control and influence routing exchange with both national and international carriers.
- Implement L-2 VPLS switching solutions using MX architectures capabilities.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates for this role MUST have a minimum of 4 years’ experience providing implementation and technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments.
Preferred candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with JNCIP certification or equivalent experience.
Candidate Must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدرب هندسي (ميكانيك سيارات) لدى ديوان الموظفين العام
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP routers. This includes hands-on operation of management tools and network analyzers.
- A detailed Understanding of the protocols surrounding IP service provider networks (at least 2+ years of ISP experience), these skills include but are not limited to:
- TCP/IP and MPLS.
- IP/Routing experience (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS-TE, RSVP, LDP, IPv6, Routing Policy)
- Routing protocol operation, migration, and scaling mechanisms
- Routing policies at BGP peering points
- VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (MPLS, L3VPN, VPLS, MVPN and E-VPN)
- BGP Inter-AS.
- Multicast, PIM, IGMP, SSM and DHCP rely.
- Subscribers management environment.
- Ethernet switching and 802.1Q, QOS
- Mobile packet core knowledge is a must.
- Scripting experience is a plus.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and to function in a team environment.
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively with the customer
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and work calmly under pressure.
Focal Technologies:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف لغوي البيانات لدى شركة أمازون
- Juniper Hardware: M, T, MX, E, PTX and QFX series.
- JUNOS CLI experience.
- Understand deeply IGP, BGP, route reflector topologies, MPLS, TE++, LDP, RSVP and VPN L2/L3.
- MX Subscribers management.
- Experience with Multicast and COS is a must
- Unix/Linux skills a plus
- Some scripting skills a plus
- JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or
- CCNA, CCNP
- JNCIE is preferred
- Computer & Network Security
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology