مطلوب مهندس مبيعات لدى شركة جونسون كونترولز في البحرين
Senior Sales Engineer – Fire & Security Systems , Aftermarket
The Senior Sales Engineer- Aftermarket is a key role, reporting to the Branch Manager – Aftermarket responsible for our Aftermarket sector across the Kuwait, Bahrain & Oman region. . You will be a part of our growing team in Bahrain and will be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Efficiency (Service) with particular focus on Fire & Security products.
You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket Service, increasing our market share with new business customers in the assigned territory. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running Fire & Security installation base. You will be focused majorly on getting retrofit projects.
How you will do it
As a Senior Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Security products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process. You will support the Sales manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and co-operate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal. You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements. Key requirement is the ability to estimate manpower / man-hour required to quote for annual maintenance contract and retrofit projects.
You will prepare and issue quotations in coordination with the estimation team. You’ll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitor’s strategies, products and services.
You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth. You’re determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
What we look for
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering as applicable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security products(Fire Alarm, Sprinklers, Gas Suppressions, Deluge, CCTV, ACS etc) within Bahrain market
- Proficiency in generating business through end users like MEP Contractors, Developers, Facilities Management companies or End users
- Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio within the Bahrain market
- Proficient with Fire & Security Products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly customer oriented
- Quality focus, self-driven personality
- Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
- Fluent language skills in English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Bahrain driving license is must
Associateإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موزع كاش فان لدى شركة أبناء اسماعيل الجبريني التجارية
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
Full-timeإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تنفيذي تسليم العملاء لدى شركة CSG
- Business Development