مطلوب مهندس ميكانيك لدى شركة استشارات هندسية في عمان
An Engineering Consultancy Firm in Amman is looking to hire:
1- Mechanical Engineer: has a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with more than 5 years’ experience in the management of electro-mechanical installations for water systems.
He/she will be responsible for:
– Condition assessment of the equipment (such as: flow meters, isolation valves, PRVs, ARVs, etc), and develop condition assessment report. And Based on he/ she will develop detailed work plan for the annual predictive and preventive maintenance activities.
– Define of the required maintenance material (spare parts, fittings and accessories, etc) for all electromechanical installations, prepare annual requirements for new assets and for the rehabilitation of existing assets; and develop the needed budget for maintaining assets in good working condition,
– Implement replacement of faulty equipment (flow meters, isolation valves, PRVs),
– Provide detailed design and supervise installation of new equipment.
– Verify factory test and third-party test certificates for the supplied tools and equipment,
– Supervise installation and maintenance of network monitoring equipment, such as: data loggers, noise loggers, etc.
– Develop all shop and as-built drawing for new installations,
– Participate in the development and implementation of QA/QC annual plans,
– Develop regular and ad-hoc reports and present results to different stakeholders, when needed.
2- Communication Specialist: has a Bachelor degree in public relations, business administration, or any related field. Master degree will be a plus with more than 5 years of previous experience in public relations/ community engagement and awareness raising.
– Develop and implement annual communication plan,
– Establish participatory management practices in respect of the project;
– Help establish more sustainable practices relating to water usage,
– Facilitate communication between the project and different project stakeholders, such as customers, etc.
– Suggest new communication methods and introduce technology for efficient communication with different stakeholders
– Organize meetings/ workshops and other events related to public relations for the project staff and other stakeholders, including development of material, logistics, etc,
– Participate in the development and implementation of QA/QC annual plan
Interested candidates, please forward your CV to: