مطلوب موظفين خدمة عملاء لدى شركة أرامكس في الاردن
Express Customer Services
- Focal point for customer’s express and ecommerce shipping requests
- Assist customers on status of their shipment, outstanding shipments or tracking.
- Manage end to end shipment life cycle liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
- Takes and handles customer inquiries, e.g. Track and Trace
- Responsible for all KPIs and SLAs agreed with allocated customers
- Takes and registers all customer complaints
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Acts as first contact point for customer claims; supports customer in notification and reception of claims, provides claims documents, collects required documents from claimant and hands over to specialized claims handlers when documents are complete
- Ensure seamless transaction liaising with Pricing and Billing teamsKey Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Express or Ecommerce industry.
- 2-5 years’ experience of Customer Service preferably handling key business clients.
- Good Express product knowledge.
- Working knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS).
- Ability to handle challenging situation in a composed manner.
- Excellent English Verbal & Written skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
Aramex International Limitedإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مراقب العمليات لدى شركة هنكل
- Logistics & Supply Chain