مطلوب موظف تنفيذي تسليم العملاء لدى شركة CSG في الامارات
Customer Delivery Executive – Middle East
Operational & Delivery Excellence: Provide for an exceptional customer experience by reimagining key business processes with a relentless focus on operational and delivery excellence, improving our agility, reliability, and efficiency.
- Create the overall strategy for project delivery according to the overall customer management strategy. Plan and supervise overall execution of customer projects that meet or exceed quality, profitability, stability, timeline, and customer experience metrics.
- Team with Customer Solutioning to produce work estimates and ensure all programs and solutions are delivered leveraging best practices and the CSG standards of program methodology and relevant client processes. Make recommendations as necessary to modify the overall project plan and reset priorities to achieve those goals.
- Ensure selection and implementation of the right CSG methodologies and technical tools, according to client needs and project(s) objectives.
- In collaboration with the Customer Business Executive (CBE), creates the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that provide for an exceptional customer experience based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Partner with Resource Management or more senior CDE roles, and the CBE in resource forecast and planning, based on updated demand planning. Identify and manage requirements of skill enablement.
- Proactively monitor overall customer satisfaction and account health. Check on project progress at regular intervals to key stakeholders, resolving issues and initiating corrective action, as appropriate, and in accordance with the governance arrangements. Proactively escalate to the appropriate stakeholders, as necessary.
- Ensures adequate incident management, change management and knowledge management methodologies are successfully implemented along the customer lifecycle.
- Prepare and submit for approval (if needed) all project/program proposals including scope, timeline, risk, requirements & change control.
- Share best practices, build common methodology for different services lines and collaborate with internal teams to provide strategic guidance to customers on product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation to generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities within the industry.
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG’s core competencies and values.
Maintain and Build the Business: In partnership with the CBE, participates in the account/region planning. Ensure account objectives are aligned with overall delivery and account strategic plan. Ensure execution of objectives.
- Accountable for internal P&L of each project. Shares responsibility for revenue, and sales bookings of the account as a whole (or group of accounts) Penetrate the account in such a way that positions us well to understand their business model, business challenges, and overall customer buying process. Shape customer demand for our solutions that solve their urgent business challenges
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisory relationship with both the CSG client and other CSG GTM functions
- Support CBE’s sales opportunities through solutioning and work estimations (or validation of them). Ensure right cost estimates are included in proposals submitted to clients
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, Engineering and CBU to ensure consistent messaging to customers, and help them gather the voice of the customer information to continue to evolve our product and solution offerings.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” and provide feedback to the CBE, product development and operations organization for improvements, market trends, customer architecture roadmaps and product issues.
- Participate in formal Account Reviews and contribute to the account plans and reviews to ensure a strategic and collaborative approach to growing their assigned accounts. Accountable for maintaining documented delivery plans which capture the overall project scope, requirements, cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment and related mitigation plans, as well as the success metrics to assess progress at each stage in the delivery lifecycle.
- Must be able to travel internationally and/or domestically (dependent upon location of the role) exceeding 50% of the time
- On-site location with customer may be required on certain accounts
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience of service delivery in a multi-product global services delivery environment, preferably within the telecommunications (OSS/BSS) sector.
- Minimum of 10 years’ leadership experience with demonstrated success building and leading support and delivery teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation.
- Client focused, results driven, demonstrates a proven background of client relationship building and highly developed leadership skills.
- Embraces partnerships successfully in a complex service delivery environment.
- Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible customer pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Change manager and adept at building high performance partnerships while driving transformational breakthroughs within target accounts.
- Experienced in working with systems integrators and multiple vendors essential.
- Tailors communication to the customer’s needs; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- Great arbitration and organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate teams and drive to project completion.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to client as well as business needs.
Associateإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مراقب جودة شركة ضفاف النهرين لصناعات الغذائية
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا