مطلوب موظف رئيس التصميم الرقمي لدى شركة رامبول في الامارات
Head of Digital Design and BIM
We invite you to bring your expertise into Digital Design & BIM into play as you will be involved in the development of policies and procedures, and organising training to upskill staff on general awareness and capability in delivery . To succeed in this role you must have experience of delivering BIM Coordination services on complex medium and large scale design projects. Are you our new Head of Digital Design and BIM? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير الارتباط لدى BAT في الاردن
You will join our Digital Design & BIM department
As our new Head of Digital Design and BIM you will be responsible for developing, implementing and championing Ramboll Middle East (ME) BIM procedures, standards, tools and guidance, in conjunction with the Ramboll Group BIM organisation, and the Discipline BIM leads in each of the Middle East Market areas. The Head of BIM is also responsible for understanding and communicating the necessary IT system requirements to Ramboll’s IT organisation. Ramboll is committed to its digitalisation strategy, and we are looking to take the next steps forward, with the addition of a new Head of Digital Design & BIM to a growing team. The Head of BIM will line manage a growing BIM team across all disciplines. They will report to the Head of Project Management.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be
- Set market strategy and define BIM service offering in collaboration with each discipline.
Business Planning and Budgeting
- Liaise with Disciplines to develop and agree a BIM business plan and budget
- Monitor progress against this plan and budget and report monthly to the Middle East Buildings Director
- Support key bidding activity
- Lead the production of marketing and bid information to sell BIM Services
- Undertake business development activities to promote Ramboll ME BIM capabilities in the ME Market
BIM Implementation Supportإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف زراعة لدى شركة Welthungerhilfe
- On key high risk projects act as BIM strategic lead, guiding and monitoring BIM implementation
- Provide support on the implementation and use of BIM tools and associated IT issues
- Advise on best practice in the use of BIM tools across disciplines
- Monitor and report on current industry software and IT infrastructure developments
- Monitor the implementation of BIM/CAD tools, systems, procedures and guidance
- Undertake targeted BIM audits on key projects
- As part of the overall project audit process manage the implementation of a BIM audit programme
Feedback & Continuous Improvement
- Manage feedback on opportunities for improvements to BIM systems, procedures and guidance
- Where, opportunities for improvements are highlighted, propose and implement appropriate improvements to BIM systems, procedures and guidance
- Ensuring lessons are learnt from project successes as well as project failures and are disseminated throughout Ramboll
- Lead the update of BIM templates and families
- Manage assessment of existing BIM skills, develop training and upskilling programme on an ongoing basis
- Ensure BIM co-ordination on multi discipline projects, including managing BIM delivery of external consultants where we are the lead consultant
Your starting point for constant growthإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب لدى اكبر المطاعم الموجودة في عمان
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is
- High level model authoring and information & interface management skills
- Experience of delivering BIM Coordination services on complex medium and large scale design projects.
- Experience in developing BIM Level 2 capabilities in organisations, including development of policies and procedures, and organising training to upskill staff on general awareness and capability in delivery.
- A full understanding of current industry practices e.g BS1192 approach, terminologies and methodologies, and insight into, and passion for the direction the industry is moving, e.g ISO19650, reality capture, SMART technologies and digital twins.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline would be an advantage.
- Experience of the use of BIM in a Facilities Management scenario would be an advantage
- Line Management experience would be an advantage.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include High level model authoring and information & interface management skills and Excellent communication skills.
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 4,000 experts across the world specialise in creating more innovative, sustainable and liveable buildings. We place particular emphasis on our liveable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa
Ramboll has more than 1,500 experts working across 15 offices in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. We are present in Dubai, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Our experts are applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to Apply?
Apply online with your C.V. Also please include a cover letter and provide the following information
- Why you think you would be a good fit for the role
- Your notice period in your current position (or if immediately available)
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Civil Engineering