مطلوب موظف ضابط عمليات لدى شركة أمنية في الاردن
Card Operations Officer
Mahfazti is a leading mobile payments service provider established back in 2014 with extensive background in mobile payments technologies, and a clear vision toward leading the Jordanian e-wallet services under the control and supervision of the Central Bank of Jordan.
Mahfazti is standing for a robust consortium of diversified partnerships of banking institutes, mobile network operator, and Payment Service Provider resulting to an integrated collaborative ecosystem furnished to serve our clients with the best and most convenient services. Mahfazti is the brand of e-wallet service that can be easily activated on mobile devices, offering our clients a wide spectrum of convenient secure ways to execute local and international monetary transactions in few seconds, anytime, and anywhere.
Learn more about Mahfazti here: http://www.mahfazti.com
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسبة لدى سوبر ماركت اليزن
Managing the daily activities for the company’s card operations, and implementing all related policies and procedures to ensure that card related operations are executed in an accurate and timely manner.
Managing card operations activities including payment processing, mailings, and associated support functions
- Analyze customer dispute letters, fraud, and other documents received from card members.
- Assessing and updating the card payment scheme periodically, in order to identify areas of improvement and enhance the flow of card programs such as TPP.
- Executing card activities and reconciliation processes effectively to ensure proper settlements & reconciliation with the finance team.
- Participate in the deployment plan of the card systems, procedures and team.
- Support card issuers’ operations and inquiries.
- Support helpdesk in handling customers’ inquires and maintenance requests regarding the card operations.
- Test and evaluate new or proposed enhancement regarding the card operations system/gateway.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related fieldإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم جرافيك ديزاين
Work Experience:2- 5 years of experience
Knowledge Of & experience in:
Products & Services Knowledge:
- Al Hulool company Products and Services
- Third-Party Processors (TPP)
- Card payment scheme
- Card manufacturers
- Central Bank of Jordan rules and regulations for wallets & prepaid PSP’s
- Good knowlehde in Microsoft tools; Word, Excel ..etc.
- Good command of English language speaking and writing
- Financial Services