مطلوب موظف لبنية التحتية لتكنولوجيا المعلومات لدى شركة LEONI في تونس
01 IT Infrastructure – Security Analyst
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German MDAX, employs more than 86,000 people in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.9 billion in 2017.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Assist in Incident Response activities; work with other security analysts (internal and external) to identify various malicious threats in the monitored environments.
- Ensure real time monitoring and analysis of events from various information sources within the environment.
- Investigate suspicious and potentially malicious activity within the networks and systems.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Implementing information security measures to reduce security risk
- Participate in the incident response process and forensic investigations.
- Prepare and manage documentation of Information Security Incidents
- Provide Timely and Relevant Security Reports
- Monitor Compliance with Information Security Policies and Procedures
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب في شركة هوم ستور
- Level of education: Engineer degree
- Studies / branch of study / degree: Computer Science or a related field.
- Vocational training / functional direction / degree: CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CEH / ECSA / GCIA / GCIH / GSEC or similar qualification
- Further training / functional direction / degree: ITIL V3 Foundations highly preferred
- Work experience: 1+ year experience in SOC operations and security event analysis or 3+ years of experience in IT security/network related field required.
- IT: Knowledge in SIEM solutions/ Incident handling, forensic analysis and evidence handling capabilities/ Ability to develop custom code (Python /JAVA / shell scripting etc.)/ Up-to-date knowledge of attacker’s tactics and techniques/ Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals as well as experience in packet analysis and common network tools/ Ability to identify and defend against malicious cyber activity on multiple / heterogeneous networks using both network and host-based cyber data
- Language: Fluent English and French (written and spoken) – German is advantageous.
- Professional competence: Good analytical skills/ Creative/ Strong attention to detail and critical thinking/ Clear and concise communication both verbally and in writing.
- Social Competence: Team player
LEONI Wiring Systems Tunisia, agrees that your personal information mentioned above always remain confidential and prevent it from being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
Mid-Senior levelإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أمين صندوق لدى محل تجاري
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا