مطلوب موظف لدى FHI 360 في الاردن
Deputy Chief of Party – Jordan USAID Business Growth Activity
The DCOP provides technical leadership, strategic guidance, and oversight for technical activities related to SME competitiveness, private sector engagement, and integration of initiatives focused on enabling environment reform. Additionally, the DCOP will support the COP in applying an adaptive management approach across the project and oversee cross-cutting activities focused on gender and social inclusion, capacity building, government relationship management and coordination, and other strategic project activities.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفين لدى فندق في ابو ظبي
Essential Job Functions: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and oversight of project activities related to SMEs investments, sales including exports increased and SME policies improved;
- Closely work with SMEs, trade and business organizations, and relevant private and public stakeholders in various sectors, providing firm level technical assistance and advice;
- Determine areas of SME support and intervention, and oversee technical assistance provided by local and international consultants;
- Assist the Chief of Party with strategic and operational planning, including work planning;
- Assist the Chief of Party in creating and maintaining good working relationships with USAID, GOJ counterparts, local organizations, and other program partners;
- Provide guidance, training, and mentorship to staff on different aspects related to their professional development and to achieve project goals;
- Work in close collaboration with senior finance and administrative staff to ensure that activities are implemented on schedule and within budget;
- Serve as acting Chief of Party in his/her absence;
- Manage long-term staff and short-term advisors in a respectful and transparent manner, ensuring achievement of project results;
- Ensure technical quality of all deliverables under this component of the project; and
- Coordinate with project Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Director to utilize evidence-based approaches.
- Master’s degree or equivalent years of experience in business, finance, law, international relations, gender studies and/or other relevant field from an accredited university;
- Demonstrated experience in brokering private partnerships preferred;
- Experience relevant to accomplishment of the cross-cutting objectives that include gender and youth;
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills related to program management, including budget and personnel management, motivating and supervising team efforts, solid performance management, including program planning, implementation, and achieving success in complex activities;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team on activities of similar scale (similar budget size, staff size, scope of activities, etc.);
- Familiarity with US Government-funded programming, rules and regulations preferred;
- Demonstrated effectiveness in developing and maintaining unbiased and professional working relationships with government officials, civil society partners, donors, and donor-funded implementers;
- Demonstrated experience in using analytical tools to inform project work;
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance;
- Proven human resource management skills and demonstrated commitment to customer service; and
- Proven written and oral presentation skills in English required; Arabic fluency highly desirable.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصمم لدى شركه تصميم the brainstorming
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Human Resources