مطلوب موظف لغوي البيانات لدى شركة أمازون في الاردن
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Come build the future with us.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فنية مختبر في مختبر طبي
We are hiring Data Linguists to focus on language data. We value your passion for data, your proactive behavior in solving issues with efficiency and accuracy. You are recognized as a role model for prioritizing your projects in an ever-changing environment.
In this role, you’re comfortable with, and understand, the changes to the conventions deployed in response to internal customers’ requests. You demonstrate ability to adjust your workflows accordingly and you prioritize strict compliance with regulatory requirements.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Summary Of Responsibilities
- Work with text and other types of data and attach tags to the contents, at scale.
- Deliver high quality of labeled data, leveraging guidelines to meet specific key performance indicators, and
using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Provide feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase labeling throughput and quality.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
What We Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
- Proficiency in Egyptian or Gulf Arabic and English
- Linguistics background
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field as linguistic or philology
- Solid knowledge of regular expressions.
- Solid knowledge of phonetics and phonology.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux command line tools.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Effective time management
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
Additional details: This role works on shifts: 9 hours, 5 days a week between Sun-Sat. National holidays considered working days. 8 days off per month. May need to work outside of regular working hours or on holidays/late night.
This is a 12 months fixed-term contract position.
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1196288
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا