مطلوب موظف مالي لدى لجنة الإنقاذ الدولية في اليمن
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: Aden, Yemen
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب اخصائي منتجات أول لدى شركة إمداد
Scope Of Work
The IRC is seeking a dynamic Finance Officer to support the finance team in handling financial duties stated here. The position is based in Aden office.
- Regular and open communication with IRC staff from all departments and field offices.
- Represents the country office with external banks.
Finance Accounting and Treasury:
- Assist the finance team in all aspects of day to day operations of accounting department in field office.
- Ensure compliance with IRC procedures and guidelines.
- Review all payment documents for proper and adequate back up.
- Review expenditure worksheets for accuracy and completeness.
- Review monthly cash/bank book statements reconciliation originating from field offices.
- Preparing and Follow up on Balance sheet reconciliation actions and preparing required adjustment.
- Prepare monthly payroll and do allocation per each staff to the correct grant T codes.
- Prepare all month end reports through processing in Q&A and later posted to SUN.
- Ensure that all financial transactions (soft and hard copies) all filed properly on daily basis and easily accessible.
- Liaison with field office bank on all banking issues.
- Ensure that statutory deductions are paid on time to avoid any penalty.
- Forward to the payroll Administrator every month, any outstanding personnel advances and charges related to T7 for recovery. Ensure that advances taken in a given month are liquidated appropriately.
- Conduct a time sheet audit for field office from time to time.
- Act at all times in accordance with local law and standards of accounting practice.
- Review with the objective of gaining a clear understanding budget guidelines and instructions
- Review funding allocations to enable proper guidance to programs and proper coding.
- Reviewing sub- grantee financial reports and spot check verification as required by the supervisor.
- Provide training to program staff on finance issues.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports to be reviewed by Senior finance team.
- Assist in budget preparation at the field level as required.
- Serve as technical resource person for the accounting department.
- Review all Pos and PRs for proper coding and budget adequacy before approval.
- In liaison with Logistics department, prepare commitment lists every month for financial obligations already entered into but not collected in financial reports.
- Communicate with Finance main office on security issues within the office and outside the office
- Report to the Finance Manager any irregularities that occur within the IRC office, staff compound and sites on policy and procedures.
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوبين مبيعات جوالات واكسسواراتها في شركة كبرى في الرياض
- Bachelor University degree in related field
- a minimum two years of accounting/finance experience.
- Computer literate with advance experience in excel, accounting package knowledge in (SUN system) will be an advantage.
C. Skills and Abilities:
- Very Good written and verbal skills in the English language.
- Ability to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support.
- Good interpersonal skills that function across a diversity of cultures.
- Good at role of facilitator and great teammate in solving problems.
- Initiative to learn new things and working in harmony with other team.
The position offers programmable workload and communicate with finance and program staff to review/update accounting systems and train staff in the field.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and carries out policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا