مطلوب موظف مبيعات عبر الهاتف التنفيذي لدى شركة DHL Express في البحرين
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come join our Insanely Customer Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
• To maximise the sales revenue from an existing base of customers, whilst at the same time generating new revenue from potential customers. Growing the Territory by a minimum of 15 new customers per month.
• The telesales team work together in the Country Office. The team is expected to grow the revenue from SME customers through a telephone relationship. At the same time, the function of the team is also to provide support to the Field Sales team and to provide quality leads for high potential customers.
• Follow all Global Sales Process requirements.
• Maintain a regular call cycle to existing DHL Customers to build strong, multi-level relationships within the company to maintain existing DHL sales revenue as customers continue to trade.
• Probe, question and understand completely the customers’ needs and requirements to understand where DHL’s service offering can add value to the customers’ business.
• Identify potential and negotiate and persuade accordingly existing customers to maximise their use of DHL’s services to generate additional sales revenue from existing customers.
• Source and action new business leads and persuade potential customers to utilise the DHL services to generate additional sales revenue from new customers.
• Monitor credit issues and liase with Customer Accounting Department and be aware of issues with no payment and take action where necessary to ensure outstanding money is collected.
• Update and maintain call details on COMET, ensure appropriate IBS forms are updated so that all information is accessible for future reference and monitoring.
• Take ownership of service failures and ensure the correct person resolves the issue so that all customer complaints and problems are handled quickly and efficiently.
• Analyse figures and reports and spot trends and identify issues and take appropriate action where necessary to maximise revenue by addressing issues early.
• Take care of any administrative duties as well as support any of the other members of the team as and when requested.
• There will be many issues that need resolving. Potential customers will have price and service objections that will need to be resolved in order to secure the business.
• There will also be service issues, billing queries, and other ad hoc problems that will arise.
• The core function of a Telesales agent is to delight the customer by providing the highest possible level of service. This means that all problems must be handled in a fast, efficient and professional manner. In the cases where the agent cannot resolve the issue personally, there are always senior management available to assist.
• When negotiating rates and contracts, agents are authorised to offer a set range of contract prices. If there is a requirement to offer a higher level of discount to secure the business, then relevant management approval is required. The same applies to problem solving where FOC shipments, credit notes or other solutions are required.
• Agents are responsible for planning their own calls cycles and daily calls. There is a set guideline for total calls and who must be contacted in a monthly period, but the way in which this is broken down to a daily level is the responsibility of the agent.
• The agent is to act as a consultant, to understand the needs of the specific company they are dealing with, and to recognise the implications of DHL’s service on their business. Once these implications are understood, the difficult part is to make the customer recognise these and be prepared to pay for the service difference.
Desired Skills and Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• At least 1 year of experience in Telephone / Sales experience in a multi-national company with customer interface experience, DHL experience is an added advantage.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Associate Diploma.
• Fluent in English and Arabic languages is critical.
• Thorough knowledge of DHL products, services, shipments, rates, discounts and competitor services.
• Well-developed communication & selling skills, along with Professional Telephone Behaviour skills.
• Customer Services attitude (controlled temperament).
• Numerical literacy.
• BAH Driving license is an advantage.
• Excellent PC skills (MS Word & Excel).
• Dedicated, Hard-working and Enthusiastic.
• Flexible and reliable, prepared to work long hours.
• Ability to work under pressure.
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا