مطلوب موظف مبيعات لدى شركة Husky Injection Molding Systems في الجزائر
Sales Prospector North Africa (m/f/d)
At Husky Injection Molding Systems, our success is based on your success. Our ability to keep our customers in the lead is based on building the strongest team possible.
Husky has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy. We are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is this technology base that uniquely positions us to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity. This capability is at the core of our mission and competitive strategy.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير تنفيذي لوسائل التواصل الاجتماعي لدى شركة كريم
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to grow our existing customer base, and increase our opportunity line. This would include developing an understanding of new categories and looking at customers currently in adjacent segments. After an initial training period in our European Headquarters in Luxembourg, you will be based in Algiers, Algeria as part of our African sales team. You will operate from home office with assistance from our regional offices, and from our European headquarters located in Dudelange / Luxembourg. You will report to the Sales Manager responsible for North African region.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- Identify and develop new business prospects within your respective region
- Demonstrate to prospects the higher value and Husky advantage of our products and services
- Build and cultivate relationships by both initiating and following up with communication in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Working with the regional sales lead to develop and grow the sales opportunity pipeline with a focus on meeting both revenue and order targets
- Manage data for new and prospective customers
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports
- Provide regular updates to sales lead
- Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with value selling, ideally in capital equipment industry
- Proven track record of strong customer relationships
- Experience with preliminary validation of customer on first contact
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
- Ability to provide customers with Husky product information, and have the willingness to discuss the points that are most relevant to the customer’s situation
- Ability to lead without authority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management / organizational skills
- Familiar travelling to and within Algeria
- Travel of approx. 60 – 70%
- Excellent English, French and Arabic language skills
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquires please.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفه تسويق و تطوير مبيعات
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Business Development