مطلوب موظف محلل حسابات القبض لدى شركة فودافون في العراق
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Role purpose: The candidate will join the Finance Operation of the worldwide Leading Telecommunication Company, enrolled in the Accounts Receivable Team. AR Team delivers services to the Finance Operations Organization in Italy as a vertical function.
AR Analyst manage and analyse all accounts receivable transactions and processes while ensuring compliance with internal controls and accounting policies. Maintain and reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to the general ledger. Responsible for journal entry adjustments and reclassifications. In this role he/she will contribute to enhance the control and governance of the AR processes
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Prepare and provide all necessary month end reports and reconciliations once completed as required by internal procedures and SOX controls.
- Provide information as needed to internal and external auditors including explanations and discussions surrounding processes and procedures.
- Manage the accurate and timely day-to-day manual journal postings in the general & sub ledger.
- Participate and coordinate with IT and Treasury on lockbox problems and other cash posting and balancing issues to ensure prompt resolution and process improvements.
- Use of different legacy ERP’s
- Manage the relationship with the Italian AR team.
- Ensure the service is provided within agreed SLA.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills.
- Self -motivated and goals oriented.
- Independent & proactive
- 2 years in similar roles
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Accounting background
- Very good Italian knowledge
- Knowledge of Office tools
- ERP competence
- Information Services
- Information Technology & Services