مطلوب موظف مساعد لدى منظمة الصحة العالمية في ليبيا
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
To ensure that effective WHO country presence is established to implement WHO country cooperation strategies that are aligned with Member State’s health and development agendas, and harmonized with the United Nations country teams.
Description Of Duties
1- Arrange and maintain WR’s calendar of appointments, internal/external meetings including with high-ranking officials, receive visitors, place and receive telephone calls and answer queries, provide informal translation and take notes during meetings, as required.
- Receive, screen and route correspondence; undertake searches for information and provide background, as required; compile briefing materials needed by the Representative for use on official trips or special meetings, select and make pertinent abstracts.
3- Maintain contacts with different external partners including counterparts and officials in government institutions and diplomatic missions as needed; keep close contacts with counterparts in sister UN agencies; arrange and coordinate meetings as appropriate, maintain follow up system in relation to external contacts.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فني إلكترونيات الطيران لدى شركة بوينج
- Draft routine correspondence, type documents and reports, some of which are confidential, prepare tables, graphs and power point presentations, review correspondence/ document for conformity with established procedures and accuracy of statements.
5- Organize the WR’s travel this includes raising travel requests in the Global Management System (GSM), requesting itineraries, obtaining visas, arranging hotel bookings, requesting security clearance, etc., and following up/keeping records on the submission of the WR’s duty travel reports.
- Ensure timely renewal of WR’s residency permits, UN Laissez Passer and other personal documents.
- Maintain and update the WR’s library, list of contacts of different stakeholders, technical records, reference material and confidential files (paper based and electronic copies).
- Assist in administrative matters and meetings as needed, including briefing junior administrative staff and replace other staff as required.
Essential: Completion of secondary school, secretarial training and Computer Training.
Desirable: University degree in business administration, social sciences or related field is an asset.
Essential: At least five years’ progressive secretarial/administrative experience.
Desirable: Relevant experience in the UN system.
- Good drafting skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Very good time management and stress management skills.Knowledge of WHO rules, manuals, procedures, practice and WHO Style Guide, as applicable to the administrative level an asset.
- Knowledge of WHO rules, manuals, procedures, practice and WHO Style Guide, as applicable to the administrative level an asset.Knowledge of WHO rules, manuals, procedures, practice and WHO Style Guide, as applicable to the administrative level an asset.
WHO global Competencies model at http://www.who.int/employment/WHO_competencies_EN.pdf?ua=1
Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Knowing and managing yourself
Moving forward in a changing environment
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Expert knowledge of English. Expert knowledge of Arabic.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at LYD 28,360 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply on-line. For assessment of your application, please ensure that your profile on Stellis is updated; all experience records are entered with elaboration on tasks performed at the time. Kindly note that CV/PHFs inserted via LinkedIn are not accessible.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
- For information on WHO’s operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO’s workforce adheres to the WHO Values Charter and is committed to put the WHO Values into practice.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- This post is subject to local recruitment and will be filled by persons recruited in the local commuting area of the duty station.
Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days)
1 year (subject to availability of funds, satisfactory performance and continuing need for the position)
Aug 27, 2020, 11:33:08 AM
Sep 11, 2020, 12:59:00 AM
EM_LIY WHO Representative’s Office, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the deadline for receipt of applications indicated above reflects your personal device’s system settings.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care