مطلوب موظف مساعد JForce لدى شركة مجموعة جوميا في تونس
JForce Associate (Full Time)
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير حساب لدى شركة فيديوجيت تكنولوجيز
JForce associate will support the head of Jforce in the growth, onboarding and mentoring of J-Force ambassadors. He will also assist in the operational excellenc e ne eded in Jforce. Most of the relationship with Jforce Ambassador will happen by phone.
- Performing phone conversations with JForce agents to present jforce (onboarding), provide information and answer their questions
- Collecting and storing useful data (Churn reasons, activation blockers…)
- Ensuring follow up through emails, phone or any required means.
- Handling special requests and complaints of Jforce agents.
- Optimize the recruitment process across board (every region) and strategize on improving Agent activation
- Ensure that the S hippe d to Net (STN) and other operations related KPIs of JForce are enforced by running promotions, offering incentives and issuing penalties for cancellations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Basic Require ments
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Some experience in customer service is an additional advantage
- BSc in Business Administration, Business management, Accou nti ng, Economics, Marketing
Expected Personal And Technical Skills
- Good mentoring, coaching skills.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with individuals.
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results.
- knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Competitive compensation
- Computer Software
- Financial Services