مطلوب موظف مشتريات لدى شركة Flowserve Corporation في السعودية
Focus on and manage core site-based Procurement to Pay activities to meet operational objectives and provide outstanding service levels while achieving lowest total cost of acquisition for direct material, indirect goods, services and logistics.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظفة تسويق
Be an integral part of site operational supply chain team helping on execute strategies and objectives set forth by the Global Supply Chain team (GSC).
Responsibilities & Requirements: For the named site, fulfil the Procure to Pay function, including:
- Work with suppliers and Flowserve personnel to purchase material as requested by the MRP system and requisitions and in compliance to the Procurement 101 Playbook. Some of the primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Purchase Requisitions
- Managing Spot Buy RFQs (under $100k net value)
- Managing the Purchase Orders
- Expediting & managing Open Purchase Orders
- Work with Customer Order Management and Planning to quote costs and deliveries for existing and new purchased components relevant for the site.
- Work with Supplier Performance Group, Engineering, Manufacturing and suppliers to fulfill quality, cost, and delivery needs.
- Management of Purchase Orders: Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries with formal issue and MRP date updates.
- Manage flow of documents, drawings, specifications, requirements with suppliers to receive material with correct quality and specifications.
- Manage deliveries of material as necessary on a timely basis and for the commodities assigned to maximize customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce related expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Interface with Supply Chain organization (local and global) to resolve issues concerning order placement for assigned commodities.
- Support entire procurement team to implement Supply Strategies and standard work-processes.
- Collaborative effort with Supplier Performance Group to intervene with suppliers on applicable quality and performance issues (e.g. QC/QA).
- Resolve all issues relating to invoice discrepancies from suppliers for seamless payment processing.
- Manage and maintain all system ERP data as required.
- Coordinate with the Global Sourcing team for spot buy values greater than $100k and for general sourcing support as needed.
- Management of supplier deviation (concession) requests through to conclusion.
- Support any supply chain initiatives roll-out across the site/platform or any ad-hoc request as directed by line manager.
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Cost Reduction: in line with the departmental or functional annual targets
- Timely delivery: ensure production lines run smoothly without any stoppages for shortages or Quality
- Purchase Requisition Conversion: quick turnaround time to convert material demand into Purchase Orders to ensure sufficient time is provided to suppliers for manufacturing
- Purchase Order Management: manage the exception messages generated from the ERP system to support optimum levels of inventory, revision changes, cancellations, PO confirmations, supporting the closure of supplier concessions and deviations
- At all times comply with Flowserve Safety, Integrity & Ethics procedures/policies
- Compliance with ALL Flowserve Supply Chain policies & procedures
Primary Posting Location: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Posting Category: Supply Chain
Job Advertising Title: Buyer
Employment Type: Full time
Country: Saudi Arabia
Auto req ID: 50197BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مراقب العمليات لدى شركة هنكل في مصر
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Financial Services
- Supply Chain
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا