مطلوب موظف مشتريات لدى شركة Vectrus في الكويت
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Purchasing of primarily services, and materials / supplies in support of the HQ site and programs as required. Responsible for the total procurement process – sourcing thru closure of purchase order, to include thorough documentation.
- Purchases a variety of services, materials, and supplies.
- Reviews purchase requisitions and places orders with approved suppliers.
- Evaluate bids, selects and recommends suppliers, negotiates price, delivery, quality and service.
- Follows up on all awards until completion of order
- Works with Accounts Payable as required resolving issues on suppliers’ invoices.
- Responsible for all documentation associated with a purchase as required by government and company policies
- Performs other duties assigned.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related fieldإقرأ أيضا:كيف يتم تشخيص التوحد
Must have 2-4 years purchasing experience. Customer service oriented, detail focused, pro-active behavior, multi-task capability. Must be able to communicate clearly both in writing and orally. Have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations, (FAR), DoD FAR Supplement, and other departmental supplements as applicable, as well as proven ability to influence internal stakeholders and work collaboratively. Sales and data analytics experience a plus.
Good problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills/techniques, strong communicator, possesses analytical and interpersonal skills. Functionally skilled in Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
Must possess current Kuwait residency status.
Works in a general office environment. Eyestrain and repetitive motion involved during peak periods of data entry.
May be required to travel on Temporary Assignments to Programs both CONUS/OCONUS in support of program and mission requirements.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Information Technology & Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Supply Chain
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا