مطلوب موظف مشتريات وسائل اعلام لدى شركة أبكو العالمية في الاردن
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 30 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 32 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait. Our projects also take us to Cairo, Amman, Muscat, Beirut and other markets in the Levant.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MEA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب رئيس التحكم في النبات لدى شركة سيمنز جيمسا
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the Middle East and pride ourselves on making an impact.
The Media Buyer will be responsible for negotiating and buying advertising inventory. You will ensure that ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices. In this role, you should be an effective negotiator, critical thinker and able to establish trust and build rapport with clients and media professionals. As a Media Buyer you are required to optimize ad exposure and outdo competition while staying within budgets.
- Knowledge of full digital media advertising sphere.
- Building paid media strategies for clientele based on brief or digital requirements.
- Upkeep APCO team and client relationships.
- Advanced skills in taking campaigns live on social and digital channels (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google Adwords, Programmatic).
- Negotiation skills for clients and suppliers.
- Paid media campaign reporting raw data and PowerPoint extensive reports with data and insights.
- Campaign optimization skills, and updates based on campaign monitoring.
- Extensive communication skills to liaise with internal APCO teams, clients and digital suppliers.
- Knowledge of offline paid media when necessary (i.e. TV planning, radio, OOH, print, SMS etc.).
- Keeping APCO and its clients up to date on the newest paid media advertising formats and channels.
- Upkeep of digital tracker in order to monitor campaign spending and profits, as well as sharing a quarterly report.
- Following up with APCO finance and digital suppliers in order to make sure all campaigns are properly entered on the system, invoiced and paid for by clients.
- Presentation skills to lead full digital advertising client meetings.
- Digital analytics tools know how and analytics reporting (An added benefit)
- Google Analytics and Google tag manager integration and use for performance campaign optimization knowledge.
- Performance campaign (i.e. lead generation, sales ROI) campaigns knowledge.
- Building full paid media plans based on digital costs (CPM, CPC, CPL etc.). And the knowledge of digital costs based on the proposed platforms and client industry.
- Integrating client platforms with ads managers.
- Contacts in every social media channel (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok), as well as established digital suppliers.
- Multitasking through working with multiple clients, suppliers and campaigns at any given time.
- Be equipped to provide fully comprehensive trainings to APCO staff on paid media when necessary.
- Proactivity with APCO clients on sourcing paid media campaign opportunities from existing and new clients.
- Sourcing out new client opportunities and acquiring new business.
- Support during live events in taking content for social media platforms, media relations etc.
- Content recommendations for paid media campaigns as well as supporting in content creation (captions, videos, static).
- Fluent in both English and Arabic
- Proven experience in Media Buying, Paid Media
- Previously worked in an agency
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations & Communications
- Management Consulting