مطلوب وحدة تحكم المشرف (المالية) لدى شركة Distell في جنوب افريقيا
Admin Controller (Finance)
Purpose Of The Position
To control the financial and administrative functions for the Durbanville Hills, Nederburg, Plaisir de Merle Brand Homes including the Restaurant and Bistro, the Vinoteque in Stellenbosch and the Auction.
You key performance areas will include, but not limited to:
- Render financial support to execute strategies and practices to grow the business.
- Ensure efficient execution of operations through applying sound financial principles and practices while adhering to auditing principles.
- Management of Opex and Capex
- Efficient financial and administrative support for Nederburg Brand Home, Restaurant & Vinoteque. This includes, but is not limited to coordinating the budget process, budgeting support, stock management & control, cost reporting & control, financial reporting and sales administration.
- Audit adherence
- Demonstrate the values through visible behaviour that encourages teamwork and drives continuous improvement in area of responsibility.
- Ensure an effective and user friendly financial and administrative service is rendered.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following qualification/experience/skills :
- A relevant and recognised Commercial qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Specific company or industry knowledge:
- Budget coordination and control
- Financial systems
- Management reporting
- Functional Skills:
- Business acumen
- Customer needs
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Hospitality Industry experience will be advantageous
Demonstrates Proficiency In The Following Behavioural Competencies
- Proficient skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Effective communication skills that include, excellent negotiation skills, ability to network and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret and present financial and statistical data.
- Strong decision making and problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good business skills and judgement.
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Application Process: If interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply online.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب سكرتيرة لدى شركة هندسية
Reference number: 17146 Closing date: 18 September 2020
- Food & Beverages
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Consumer Goods
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا