مطلوب وسيط تخليص جمركي لدى شركة DHL Express في البحرين
Customs Clearance Broker
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come join our Insanely Customer Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
• Responsible for the day to day processing of Formal & Informal dutiable material into or via Bahrain.
• Timely customs clearance of material into or via Bahrain by air, sea & road.
• Formal & informal clearance of consignments is a legal requirement and this position interfaces with Customs & DHL customers to ensure the fastest clearance.
• Monitors material on hold awaiting customs clearance and has correct checkpoint scans. (by operating ACA)
• Calculation of duties payable to Bahrain Customs by operating ELCS/DCE/OFOQ.
• Prepares paperwork and shipments for clearance into or via Bahrain by consignees of their brokers.
• Assists in the clearance of material arriving at Bahrain Gateway via ELCs/DCE/OFOQ & ACA system.
• Ensure inbound material is prepared for dispatch in time to meet agreed Road or Air cut off times.
• Identifying over/undervalued shipments and taking the appropriate steps to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
• Liaises with DHL peers across different DHL Entities, Customs Authorities, BAS Cargo Services, DHL customers, DHL management, as well as staff at other DHL stations/gateways.
• Escalation to the Customers Broker Supervisor when required.
• Prioritises daily activities in order to process shipments without incurring delays.
• Shipments received must be cleared on the same day. This requires some influence in order to gain co-operation from customs staff.
• Average of 50 to 60 shipments per day.
• Financial responsibility, calculating customs duty.
Desired Skills and Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• At least 1 year of experience in Customs Clearance. • Holder of a current Customs Broker’s license. • PC literate. • Excellent written & spoken – Arabic & English. • Able to work accurately within tight time-frames. • Attention to detail – 100% accuracy. • Diplomatic & influential – build positive relations.
- Import & Export
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- Public Relations
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا