وظائف إدارية لدى شركة توصيل تترز في العراق
Toters is an on-demand e-commerce and delivery platform and operates a service that enables customers to get anything in their city at the highest level of convenience.
At Toters, technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have product teams that are working hard everyday to create products that make our customers’ lives easier. Our engineers are also continuously creating solutions to make our processes more efficient, all in an effort to get to our customers fast and at the best cost. If you are interested in working in a high growth startup environment, and look to be part of a team that will potentially change the way customers shop in the Middle East, apply now.
We are looking for highly organized candidates with good quantitative ability for the position of Fleet Manager. Fleet Managers are responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسب او محاسبة لدى الشركة العربية الفلسطينية لمراكز التسوق – برافو
Moreover, Fleet Managers will need to discipline drivers who are not making efficient use of their time, requiring excellent leadership and decision making skill.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Associateإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مساعد لدى شركة Radius Health، Inc
- Information Technology & Services
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا