وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة سينسيا العالمية في الامارات العربية
HRBP EMEA Sensia
Reports to Sensia EMEA HR Manager
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring alignment between business functions and Sensia HR policies, processes, and programs.
- Supporting the business managers and their direct reports to define development requirements (workforce planning, development, culture, etc.).
- Provide HR support across all businesses and Functions within EMEA region
- Partners with global HR colleagues, Talent Manager to ensure support to the business in organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, leading change management, delivery of talent effectiveness, and the creation of a healthy work environment which fosters a high level of employee engagement and a performance-based culture
- Stays abreast of labour legislation in the country and maintains adherence to such laws. Amends policies in line with changes in law, where applicable and in consultation with EMEA HR Manager, Compensation and Benefits Manager..
- Ensures timely submission and correspondence regarding payroll; submits documentation and support the collation and review of payroll related submissions in countries not supported by HRSC
- Liaises with Government Agencies, Benefit Providers and other service providers in the best interests of the Company and it’s emploees.
- Acts as advisor to management and staff on matters such as fair labour practises, benefits, development plans, performance management and career development
- Ensures compliance of all general policies & procedures
- All HR administration in EMEA not managed through the HRSC, ensuring proper work flow, compliance and record keeping
- Coaches others to improve performance
- Keeps skills and knowledge in all areas (technical and commercial) up to date
- Support and drive Sensia’s culture through the organisation
Experience required for Professional Level
Prior HR experience in a technology/oil and gas organisation. Demonstrated ability in appropriate competencies referenced below. Demonstrated ability in adding value to business management through HR policies and practices.
A good understanding of labour legislation in the country assigned
- Contributes professional & technical expertise
- Collaboration and effective team spirit
- Communicates effectively
- Adds value for customers & partners
- Attains results
- Demonstrates Business & Financial Acumen
- Leads Change
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Acts courageously
Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Psychology or related field or CIPD qualification. Native language plus a good command of English (written & spoken).
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا