وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة مصفاة الدقم في سلطنة عمان
LP Modeling -Refinery
Running LP models to provide comprehensive scenarios for refinery management , and assist the decision making process regarding short and long term actions under TSD N-4, through; (1) Prepare the technical requirements for Linear Programing Services; and assist in developing RFPs, reviewing bidders’ qualifications and selecting the right Supplier.(2) execute the LP model of the economics of crudes for the refinery (2) Execute LP modeling studies applicable to performance , productivity and delivery ; in order to ensure the LP model reflects the current operational constraints in order to contribute to maximize production value chain
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Verify critical path and interfaces between LP model and design/ engineering/ operations/ procurement / execution
- Collect data and identify existing planning processes and develop future planning processes and industry best practices.
- Develop Functional and Design Specifications for the Refinery Leaner Programming model building, software and hardware configuration.
- Follow-up on any modifications or changes on the Refinery units to modify and integrate the model of process units, including new units, modified or upgraded units.
- Take complete ownership of the LP Model during Model meetings and provide guidance as required .
- Support the Refinery teams on Linear Programming related tendering and contracting activities including, but not limited to, attending pre-tender meetings, answering related questions, evaluating of technical tenders prior to awarding.
- Submit regular reports on Linear Programming services contracts’ progress and highlight any pending issues or problems that need resolving.
- Work with the Units Operations teams to obtain and maintain the latest up-to-date technical data and information on process units including product properties, operating conditions and process changes. Maintain and organize up-to-date database of these data and information for easy reference, in coordination with the ICT Department.
- Work closely with the operational leaders to ensure the LP Model compatibility, integration and accuracy, and perform LP model reconciliations to identify areas of deficiency in the model.
- Coordinate and follow-up on units’ material balances, data reconciliations and process simulations to ensure that these tasks are properly performed to support the overall goal of improving the accuracy of the LP model.
- Provide technical assistance to other TSD departments in performing linear Programming runs, LP runs, LP budget runs and Retro simulation runs, to determine optimal operations of the Refinery and develop an updated model for the budget exercise.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the Planners, both short and long term, and assist them in using the LP model, as needed.
- Liaise with unit’s business teams to ensure that the LP model is error-free and in conformity with standards and business requirements.
Participate in assessing forecast results accuracy through the comparison between price forecasts and actual prices on a monthly basis, and reporting outcomes during the monthly meeting.إقرأ أيضا:وظائف مبيعات وتسويق في شركة الوسائل الصناعية
Background and experience
Competencies and skills
- +7 years of total experience within the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical industry, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Primavera / Maximo / MS Project
- Computer knowledge in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS excel etc.
- Extensive experience in LP Modelling, standards and applications, reporting, planning, scheduling of downstream.
- Experience of benchmarking studies, Solomon, RAM, RCM etc
- Experience in Asset Master data governance
- Expertise for budgeting and cost control.
- Familiar with techniques for ensuring data integrity with various integration of information/ reports
- Supervisory skills.
- Strong Communication skill verbal and written
- Knowledge of maintenance best practices
- Refinery commissioning and start-up.
- Personal and Team Accountability
- Acute Observation / Inspection skills
- Accurate Reporting skills
- Effective planning and organizing skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Proficient at interpreting Technical Drawings
- Result orientation
- Exercising influence
- SOP interpretation
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا